The Search Industry is relatively free of earth-moving shake-ups of epic proportions, which gives industry hacks like me very little to write about, except meta tags, and such.
But when a guy who defined the industry for so long leaves his post and writes a travel blog, that’s big.
Danny’s not really writing a travel blog. Well, he is, but he’s just filling in time while he courts an avalanche of offers.
So, bets are on. Will Danny Sullivan:
- make-up with Incisive: 10-1
- start his own conference series and site: 2-1
- hook up with an existing conference series and site: 4-1
- become a travel writer: 1-1 or 100-1, depending on your measurement criteria
- wrestle crocs downunder, now that job also appears to be vacant – 57-1
- become a moderator at ihelpyouservices: 9456734567-1
- start spamming search engines: 20-1
- join Google runnin’ herd with Matt Cutts: 10 -1
- enjoy courting lucrative offers: 1-1