There is absolutely no doubt that the benefits of blogging are virtually unlimited, but we all have days when we ask ourselves why we do it. This is likely to happen during moments when we have trouble coming up with blog topics. Sometimes we just need to be reminded that there really is a purpose to it all.
So tell me, why do you blog?
V7N Member Kev says . . .
My blog is a portal to my forum. It acts as a gateway collecting keywords, Google results pages and traffic. Its also the 5th highest source of traffic to my forum, referring several thousand people every month. It also provides me with an outlet for my post besides on my forum. When I make a post on my forum, it might get buried with the other thousands of post. But a post on my blog is more visible to people and to search engines.
V7N Member Journey says . . .
Blogging is part of my job. But I think if ever I will change my career, I’ll still do it because it’s already part of my special interest which I truly enjoy. And what’s more? It’s also my good way of earning extra income through AdSense.
V7N Member Dana Says . . .
I’m a hopelessly addicted blogoholic. I have more than a dozen blogs of my own and do ghostblogging for clients as well. It’s a great way to establish yourself as a subject matter expert which can make you money through affiliate marketing, there’s AdSense and link income and I also get freelance writing jobs as a result of some of my blogging efforts. It’s amazingly powerful for SEO! Plus I think it’s fun. I have made some great online friends in the blogosphere.
6 More Reasons To Blog!
- You can help drive traffic to your website by writing article of interest to your target audience.
- As your blog grows in popularity, there are multiple ways in which you can monetize it, bringing in extra money.
- It gives you a chance to interact more with your target audience, especially if your blog is written in such a way as to encourage comments and questions.
- It can help you improve your writing skills.
- It allows you to deep link to areas of your site that need more visibility.
- It really can be fun! =)
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start blogging now!
J. Cricket Walker of CricketWalker.com