If you’re a Google Analytics user, you’ll know that the interface has been updated. It’s now more Googley.
I’m not going to go into depth reviewing it – I’m sure everyone will find out if they like it or not themselves.
My impression, after a few days using it, is – I really like what they’ve done with it.
I found the old interface was clunky and obscure, whereas Google have introduced clarity. The information most people want is now front and center, and if you want complexity, you can dig deeper. Previously, I found it difficult to get a snapshot overview.
Here’s a collection of other bloggers reviews and impressions:
- Mashable: “27 Features That Make Google Analytics Best of Breed…“
- Occam’s Razor: “Here are the five things you should do the first time you log into GA V2:….“
- AimClear Blog : “Read on for a summary of new Google Analytics features….“
- Solo Technology Blog: “Google Analytics – user Friendly…..“
- Information Management Weblog: “Google Analytics Looks Good; Google Accounts Don’t….“