I’ve had a few requests (ok, three) for more Adsense strategy.
Obviously, one of the most important areas to get right is keyword selection. So what are some of the most profitable Adsense areas?
There are plenty of research tools around, but if you’re stuck for topics, you may want to look at these keyword areas to start you off. These are not in any particular order, but are all potentially lucrative in that they have a) reasonably high bid prices ($10+, on average) and b) reasonable search volume:
- Accounting – especially accounting software.
- Merchant Accounts
- Laser Hair Removal
- Cell phones. Also look into Satellite Cell Phones.
- Direct TV
- Credit Card Consolidation
- Tax – tax software, tax returns, help with tax
- Advertising – advertising agencies
- Business Cards – free is good
- Business Management – Process Management
- Business Opportunities – Home Business
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Quotes – Auto, Home
- Medical Malpractice
- Dental Insuarance – Care
- Digital Photo Processing
- Desktop Computers
Also, keep in mind competition levels when evaluating keyword areas.
If you can find a niche within those areas, with good traffic, then you can funnel that traffic to pages that feature the highest paying Adsense terms.
I’ll publish more keyword lists and data over the next few weeks….