I like Google. They help me make money. I generally tend to like people who help me make money. Their search engine isn’t too bad, either 😉
But some investors may see it from a different angle.
How do you feel about the points raised in that article?
A few questions:
- Does it matter that the products aren’t bleeding edge?
- Would a razor sharp focus on search be the right thing to do at this time?
- Is there a difference between the needs of enterprise computing and web computing? Which market will see the most growth in years to come?
- Who are Googles main competitors?
- Is creativity more important than execution?